Rates & Bill Payment
The Wasco Sanitary District’s water and sewer user rates are some of the most moderate in the surrounding area.
Your water bill is calculated as follows:
- Water Usage Rate $3.50/1,000 Gallons
- Sewerage Usage Rate $4.50/1,000 Gallons
- Water Charge $14.00/month
- Sewer Charge $14.00/month
- Capital Improvement Charge $19.00/month
- Meters are read according to route, and bills are mailed bi-monthly
- Invoices are due within 20 days of billing date
Overdue accounts are subject to a 10% finance charge (minimum $4).
Water service is subject to interruption on accounts that are over 50 days past due.
A deposit may be required on accounts with recurring late payments.
Pay Your Bill
You may pay your bill by Check or Credit Card online.
Make checks payable to and remit to:
Wasco Sanitary District
PO Box 9
Wasco, IL 60183
Or leave in drop box:
Payment drop-box is mounted to the Well House#2 Building under the water tower at 40W250 LaFox Road, Campton Hills, IL 60175.
If you have questions about your water bill or payment questions please visit our contact page for contact information.